Our trained staff team works with community groups and individuals across a variety of neighbourhoods and citywide. We support them to develop and flourish by identifying funding which might assist their project, setting up new activities and interest groups, by providing access to training and by guiding them in how to run community facilities and services.
Our Community Development Workers are:
- Anke Thurm – Moulsecoomb, Bates Estate & Bevendean
- Ceza da Luz – Hollingdean & Saunders Park
- Mark Drayton – Portland Road and Portslade
- Amy Allison – Queen’s Park & Craven Vale
- Emma Reeves – Tarner & Eastern Road
Find out more about our community development work