Welcome to the Trust for Developing Communities
We improve lives through community development work in Brighton and Hove.
Our city by the sea is home to some of the most affluent, and also the most deprived, areas in England. We identify individuals and communities facing challenges, then we set up and support community groups that tackle these specific needs and problems. We help groups with training, funding applications, governance and accessing services, so that people in our communities are empowered to take control of their own lives.
We help others to help themselves. By supporting TDC now, you can help us create a stronger, more integrated, fairer city for the next generation.
- Workshops for Community Volunteers In Moulsecoomb & BevendeanFebruary 18, 2019
- Fundraising Update – February 2019February 18, 2019
- Launch of the Phoenix Residents Community AssociationFebruary 15, 2019
- TDC AGM 2018February 11, 2019
- The Portslade Neighbourhood Action PlanFebruary 11, 2019