We offer community learning opportunities for volunteers, management committee members and trustees from voluntary and community organisations in Brighton and Hove.
We can tailor and deliver bespoke sessions for you.
Our courses include:
- Boundaries and Confidentiality
- Connecting with Your Communities
- COVID-19: Guidance for the safe use of multi-purpose community facilities
- Dementia Awareness
- Developing a Community Project
- Group Development
- Managing Volunteers
- Organising a Community Event
- Presenting Skills
- Project Planning, Priority Setting and Evaluation
- Project Sustainability
- Roles in Community Groups
- Safeguarding Adults
- Self-Care and Wellbeing
- Setting up a Small Business
To find out more please get in touch by filling out the form below or emailing Kalishia Le Coutre
As part of TDC response to the pandemic we ran some bite size training for community organisations.
These sessions are available as videos.
Getting People on Board
Polish Up your Policies
Savings for you and the planet
Get your socials thriving
This work is delivered as part of our partnership with
And funded by