An intensive and action focussed 2 x half day course on 13th September and 1st November.
On this course you will learn how to…..
- Identify and harness the benefits of working with citizens and communities for you
- Build on local networks and enhance effective collaborative working
- Develop an approach, test out ideas and review your own work with citizens and communities
- Create sustainable work with citizens and communities
- Network with cross-sector colleagues to generate new ideas and share experiences.
Day One is an exploration of ways to work with communities with advice on how to create your own action plan.
Day Two is held two months later after you have tested out your plan. It is an opportunity to reflect on your experiences and learn from others in the group.
All public sector staff, community and voluntary sector and small groups welcome
For more information see the course flyer
Working with Communities flyer August 2016