Are you a service provider in any of the following wards?
· Moulsecoomb and Bevendean
· East Brighton
· Hangleton and Knoll
· Hanover and Elm Grove
If so, come and join us along with others for your local hub networking sessions in your ward. These sessions are a partnership between Community Works, Trust for Developing Communities, Brighton and Hove City Council, the Hangleton and Knoll Project and Serendipity.
Each session will have a different theme, based on your local Neighbourhood Action Plan and further themes that come from these networking meetings, so we invite you to please attend as many sessions as possible.
All sessions will run 9.00-10.30am and offer you an opportunity to:
· Find out who else is working in your local area
· Explore ways to work together more effectively
· Collaborate to meet the needs in your local community
· Become more confident working with community groups and volunteers
For more information and to book your place, click on the following links:
- Moulsecoomb and Bevendean – Register online for free here
- East Brighton – Register online for free here
- Hangleton and Knoll – Register online for free here
- Hanover and Elm Grove -Register online for free here
Here is a listing of all the upcoming events:
|Hub Community Networking events
Coffee & Croissant
9 – 10.30 am
|Hanover and Elm Grove (1st Weds of month) – Register online for free here|
|5th December||The Edge, Pankhurst Avenue Brighton, BN2 9YN|
|9th January||The Edge, Pankhurst Avenue Brighton, BN2 9YN|
|Moulsecoomb and Bevendean (2nd Weds of month) – Register online for free here|
|12th December||St George’s Hall, Newick Rd, Brighton, BN1 9JJ|
|East Brighton (3rd Weds of month) – Register online for free here|
|19th December||Valley Social Club, Whitehawk Way Brighton BN2 5HE|
|Hangleton and Knoll (4th Weds of month) – Register online for free here|
|19th December||St Richards Church & Community Centre, Egmont Road Hove BN3 7FP|
|23rd January 2019||St Richards Church & Community Centre, Egmont Road Hove BN3 7FP|
And please print out one of our posters and put it in your office or community centre by clicking on the relevant location below.