- Sussex Crisis Fund from Sussex Community Foundation. Please note, normal grants deadline of 1st May has been postponed to 11th September to allow focus on the allocation of emergency grants.
- Argus Appeal via Sussex Community Foundation
- National Lottery funding – All Lottery funding for next 6 months (£300m) will be for CV19 response for activities geared to supporting communities through the crisis, particularly those groups best placed to support their communities.
- Resource Centre guide to grant funding available for activities or losses related to the Covid-19 crisis
- General information on COVID-19 and how it affects current grants from Sussex Community Foundation
- NCVO guidance and resources to support charities, voluntary organisations and volunteers during the covid-19 pandemic
- ICO guidance on GDPR – Community groups and COVID-19: what you need to know about data protection
- Coronavirus Tech Handbook – Civil Society Response for non-profits, charities, foundations, etc.
- Guide to Online Fundraising Platforms