- Sussex Crisis Fund from Sussex Community Foundation. Please note, normal grants deadline of 1st May has been postponed to 11th September to allow focus on the allocation of emergency grants.
- Argus Appeal via Sussex Community Foundation
- Small Charities Coalition – excellent list of emergency CV-19 funders
- Ernest Kleinwort Charitable Trust – up to £3k quick turnaround grants for Sussex charities responding to increased need as a result of Covid-19
- Antonio Carluccio Foundation – up to £10k for organisations working to feed those in need.
- Emergency Funding for Community Groups via Brighton & Hove City Council. Resource Centre guidance on the fund here
- CAF Coronavirus Emergency Fund – currently paused but hoping to reopen at some point.
- National Lottery funding – All Lottery funding for next 6 months (£300m) will be for CV19 response for activities geared to supporting communities through the crisis, particularly those groups best placed to support their communities.
- Association of Mental Health Providers Coronavirus Mental Health Response Fund. Grants of £20,000 or £50,000 are available for projects lasting up to 12 months.
- National Survivor User Network Covid-19 Fund with grants up to £1000 to support peer support, community action and mutual aid for mental health during Covid-19.
- General information on COVID-19 and how it affects current grants from Sussex Community Foundation
- NCVO guidance and resources to support charities, voluntary organisations and volunteers during the covid-19 pandemic
- ICO guidance on GDPR – Community groups and COVID-19: what you need to know about data protection
- Resource Centre guidance on Brighton & Hove Council Covid 19 emergency funding
- Coronavirus Tech Handbook – Civil Society Response for non-profits, charities, foundations, etc.
- Guide to Online Fundraising Platforms
- Chancellor’s statement regarding £750 million coronavirus funding for frontline charities