- Sussex Crisis Fund – October update: Applications to Sussex Crisis Fund have been paused temporarily
- National Lottery funding – In England, you can still apply for emergency National Lottery funded grants to help your community through COVID-19, but they are focusing on funding for organisations supporting people and communities who experience disproportionate challenge and difficulty as a result of the COVID-19 crisis.
- Resource Centre guide to grant funding available for activities or losses related to the Covid-19 crisis
- General information on COVID-19 and how it affects current grants from Sussex Community Foundation
- NCVO guidance and resources to support charities, voluntary organisations and volunteers during the covid-19 pandemic
- ICO guidance on GDPR – Community groups and COVID-19: what you need to know about data protection
- Coronavirus Tech Handbook – Civil Society Response for non-profits, charities, foundations, etc.
- Guide to Online Fundraising Platforms