Meeting & network groups are making use of Facebook groups and WhatsApp to share news & information.
You can find facebook and whatsapp groups for your area via the Brighton Mutual Aid website.
The Resource Centre has put together a guide on managing funds for short-lived crisis-response groups as well as
Here are some examples of facebook groups in the areas TDC works in:
- Moulsecoomb Community
- Moulsecoomb Local Action Team (LAT)
- Hollingdean Community News
- Hollingbury Matters
- Coldean Residents Association
- Coldean Community Corner
- Patcham Real Community Noticeboard
- Residents of Patcham & Hollingbury
- The Vale Community Centre, Brighton, UK
- Hanover and Elm Grove communities forum – Local community newsletter here
- Amex Area Neighbourhood Action Forum
- Phoenix Residents Group Brighton
- Tarner Community
- Woodingdean Community Group
- Portland Road Hove Community (Portlandia!)
- Portslade and Mile Oak Forum
- Buzz on Boundary
- Westdene Community Group (Withdean, Brighton, UK)
Others are setting up to coordinate aid. e.g.
- Brighton Covid 19 Mutual Aid.
- Support Local: Independent Shops Delivering in Brighton and Hove
- Brighton Quarantine Delivery: Independent shops delivering during the coronavirus crisis