Going on the trips […] is really good ‘cos we choose them and so we know they aren’t going to be lame”
young woman, aged 15, Moulsecoomb
Claire is continuing to support the voluntary led Coldean Youth project to fundraise and support drop-in youth sessions for young people. Developing the skills of the voluntary youth team as well as a C-card sexual health services. We also aim to introduce a youth newsletter/young journalists project to Coldean as well as a separate craft group.
Currently delivering a second Participatory Budgeting TheBigDishOut – Participatory Budgeting project in Bevendean, Coldean and Moulsecoomb with young people aged 13-19 years.
More about our projects
- Brighton & Hove Youth Collective
- Brighton & Hove City Council (e.g. Active for Life, Community and Equalities Team, Youth Crime Prevention…)
- Local service providers including Primary and Secondary schools and community buildings
- Local Community Groups (e.g. Bevendean Local Action Team, Moulsecoomb Local Action Team, Action for Bevendean Community, Bevendean Bulletin etc…)
- The Police
- University of Brighton and Sussex University
And many others…