This week is Brighton and Hove STI Testing Week and the Brighton & Hove Sexual Health and Contraception Service are aiming to increase sexual health testing across the city.
We can provide support on many aspects of sexual health at many of our weekly youth clubs so please ask one of our youth workers if you’d like to talk to them confidentially about this. We offer the C card scheme, chlamydia tests and confidential relationship support for young people aged over 13 years at the following youth clubs:
- Whitehawk Youth Cafe Monday 3.30-5.30 – Whitehawk Inn
- Moulsecoomb Young Women’s Group Tuesday 6-8 – 67 Centre
- Coldean Youth Group Thursdays, 6.30-8pm – Coldean Youth Club
- Moulsecoomb Youth Group, Thursdays, 5.30-7.30pm – 67 Centre
- the new Moulsecoomb young men’s group – Thursday 3.30-5.30pm – 67 Centre