Volunteer in your community for TDC and the Department of Health
- Would you like to gain valuable experience and to make a difference in your community?
- Do you want to gain practical skills which will enhance and develop your employment prospects?
- Would you like to work alongside experienced, skilled and committed people?
- Do you want to work on a project that has a real positive impact on the health of your community?
In partnership with the Department of Health, The Trust for Developing Communities (TDC) are looking for enthusiastic volunteers.
We have several roles working alongside our Youth Team and our Black and Minority and Ethnic (BME) Worker in communities across Brighton and Hove to help support health and wellbeing projects in the community.
With your skills, enthusiasm and commitment and our support you can:
- Work with others to make a positive contribution to your community
- Learn new skills and help to develop the community around you
- Be given a planned program of support and mentoring
- Have access to training opportunities
We are looking for a commitment of 3 hours a week or over for 3 months or more. You will receive support from a mentor and be given a clear idea of our expectations.
How to apply
If you are interested in one of these roles, please contact:
Cal Chester – Admin Support for DoH Health Volunteer Project.
e-mail: [email protected]