TDC is a member of the Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS)
TDC has also been awarded Safety Net’s Bronze and Silver Simple Quality Protects (SQP) Awards. SQP is a quality assurance self assessment tool for all voluntary and community organisations working with children and young people. It shows commissioners and funders TDC have a good Quality Assurance Programme in place ensuring good practice and that the children, young people and families we work with are fully safeguarded.
BRONZE Shows minimum standards are in place, covering:
- The development of policies and procedures, ensuring that the management committee is showing good leadership.
- The training of staff and volunteers beginning to be structured, a regular cycle of review and planning.
SILVER A developmental stage concentrating on:
- Further developing basic policies and procedures in response to the needs of the users.
- Showing that TDC is keeping up to date with changes and developments.
- Collaborating with others, undertaking regular reviews and demonstrating the quality of service.